Every Door Direct Mail service lets you reach every home, every
address, every time. You simply pick the neighborhood you want to target,
and a Postal Service™ carrier delivers your printed piece to every address
while delivering the day’s mail. You don’t need to know the names or
Key benefits of Every Door Direct Mail – Retail service.
• No postage permit required – Saves you the annual cost of buying one.
• No names or addresses needed – Instead of printing names and
street addresses, you use the approved Every Door Direct Mail® format
(“Local Postal Customer”).
• Plenty of room for your message – Every Door Direct Mail offers a
flexible range of sizes, making it ideal for announcing sales, sending
coupons, and much more. Three of the most popular options are
postcards (6.5″ x 9″), oversized postcards (8.5″ x 11″), and tri-fold menus
(4.25″ x 14″). For additional sizes, visit usps.com/everydoordirectmail or
contact your local printer regarding the approved sizes for Every Door
Direct Mail Standard Mail® flats.
• As close as your local Post Office – You or your mail service provider can
submit your mailing at the Post Office that serves the area you want to
reach. You can pay for postage with cash, check, or debit card.
Prices – USPS Marketing Mail Flats up to 3.3 oz
EDDM flyers, postcards, and other flats are considered USPS Marketing Mail® products. EDDM Retail® USPS Marketing Flats currently $0.192 per piece (4/2021)
EDDM Retail Features
- Great for small businesses, restaurants, realtors, and local political campaigns
- Use a USPS.com account
- Send at least 200 and up to 5,000 pieces per day per ZIP Code™
- Drop off your EDDM mailing at the Post Office™
- No special mailing permit needed
- Pay online or at the Post Office
Learn more at usps.com/everydoordirectmail